Friday, November 20, 2009

Yipee!! It’s Friday!

I called Albertson’s this morning and I have an interview set up for NEXT Saturday morning. Don, the store manager, got a very good reference from Walgreens and has already started the process for giving me the same or higher wage that I had been receiving. I asked him if this was a definite hire and he said that he does want to find out why I am no longer at Walgreens, but that there’s a very good chance I will be hired and then he’ll finish all of the paperwork. So, I have another week off, then go to work! 90% sure at least!!

Here are some pictures of the sun coming up over the hill behind my place.

DSCN0153

BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER

DSCN0158 DSCN0154 DSCN0155 DSCN0156 DSCN0157

Isn’t it gorgeous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures!!!
I am so glad that you have a chance at that job. Is it further for you to drive?
Joyce