Sunday, November 15, 2009

I forgot what was so funny! But I know why Joyce is crying!

Here are (from left to right) Jacque, Joyce and Jill. I am taking the picture in the first one. This was at our ‘Sister’s Day’ weekend in Wisconsin. 018

Wisconsin October 015

The top one is where Joyce got her quilt and it was so beautiful that she was crying.

The 2nd picture is Me, Jill and Joyce all laughing about something. Must have been our funny sister Jacque. Actually, the present on Jill's lap is from Jacque, but I offered to carry the HEAVY present out. Then I threw it on her lap.........not heavy at all!!!

Tim in  Apron from Jacque

This is Tim (Jill’s significant other) modeling his apron that Jacque made for him, so he wouldn’t wear Jill’s.

Wisconsin October 023

Here are the 4 sisters, Joyce, Julie, Jacque and Jill (from left to right) at Outback. Trent and Jen

Here are my niece Jen and her son Trent putting on the ‘pout’ look. They are too cute!083

This is my third PixieBob, Sparkle. She is 2 years old and very playful. 092

And here is Manley with his quilt trying to get some much needed sleep after his hard day. :)

Hope y’all enjoyed the pictures and glad that I could share them with you.

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

cool beans! Glad you got that all figured out. Now, you'll be looking for things to take photos of! haha...it's addicting!

You 3 were laughing cuz you made out like that gift for Jill was heavy and then you plopped it on her lap and it didn't weigh very much at all.

Good pictures of Sparkle & Manley.

Anonymous said...

I just love these pictures. Now I guess it is my turn to get my photos on here!!! Joyce

dexmangoldens said...

Joyce,
first you have to have a blog!!!