Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday is a GREAT Day!!

 

DSCN0150

The latest picture of the bobcat in my cat tree.  (Kalista)

Today was a great day.  I woke up at 4:30 am.  I had gotten an insurance billing offer that happens to be in Denver, but Monster.com is on the ball!  Then 2 of my friends from Walgreens came and brought lunch and strawberry desert.

After they left, I was driving to an interview and a pharmacist called me from where I had dropped off a resume and told me that he really wanted me to come work for them and that if I got a job offer not to accept it until he has had time to make one!   How cool is that!! 

Then I got a confirmation on another job that I had applied for online.  They will call if they are interested, but at least they acknowledged me.

Plus, during my short interview, I got another reference/contact person from a licensed nurse, the insurance guys wife.  And I dropped off my resume at Durango Animal Hospital.   So see, Monday’s aren’t always bad! 

Will keep you all up to date on the job front. 

Had to go get my license plates today—154 URR--very expensive here (they go by the year of the car) and so a big bite out of my money.  I forgot to tell y’all that I got pulled over on Saturday for my temp. plates expiring and just got a warning.  The officer asked all about Manley who was in the car with me.  He had a female Golden awhile back and thought Manley was a great looking dog. 

So, off to a couple more places tomorrow and I still haven’t gotten through to unemployment. 

Thanks for all of the support.  I am truly blessed.

4 comments:

Jacque. said...

Sounds like a great day, indeed! Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

oh goodness!!!!!! Stay positive!! You will surely get something asap, it sounds like!! Way to go!!

Love you, Jody

kks said...

things always turn out for the best, even if we don't realize it at the time.....way to land all the interviews! love the pics of the animals!
keep us posted!
xo

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are lucky!!! Did you go see the pharmacist that called you? Let me know what happens!
Joyce