Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Manley is Groomed for Thanksgiving

 

 

093

Here is Manley after a loooonnng 30 minutes of being groomed. :) It was very nice and warm in the sun while grooming him.  He is, of course, napping on the quilt that his Auntie Jacque made. 

We are going to Mike and Catherine’s for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, so he also has to look his best for the feast. 

Nothing much new on the job hunt. Just waiting for my interview Saturday morning. 

I got an additional dog sitting job for this weekend.  It is for Twigg, Jayme and Jim’s little Lhasa who growls at Manley if he gets too close while she is snuggled up next to me in the recliner.  Just gotta laugh at those little brave dogs!! 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone and save room for the pie! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing such a good job keeping us up-to-date with what's going on with you and I love that you can add your photos now too! Joyce

Jacque. said...

So glad you got Manley groomed...he is otherwise in such bad condition...ha! Have a great day tomorrow. And, best wishes on the interview.

kks said...

happy turkey day to you too! Manley looks very handsome....good luck at your interview!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I dream the post should secure more info then it has.