Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chorizo Carbonara

I found a new type of sausage. It's chorizo. It's a mexican type sausage that you can buy in links or bulk. I was introduced to it on Sunday when Catherine and I went to Farmington. It is really good in an egg dish.

Tonight I made Chorizo Carbonara. I fried up the sausage then heated up 1/2 + 1/2, monterey jack cheese, cumin, and chile peppers. Put it all on top of angel hair pasta and it was just delicious!!!

I will be making an omelete with the chorizo in it Friday morning. I love trying new foods and recipes. Wish some person would finance a restaurant for me.

Don't forget the CMA awards are on tomorrow night! (Wednesday)
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley are hosting and lots of great entertainers!!! Turn the volume up and dance the night away!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That food sounds really good but is it really spicey? I have to be careful with some stuff that I eat. I watched the CMA awards! Kept switching over from my other shows though, but did see all the highlights and big winners!
Joyce