Thursday, November 5, 2009

Almost Friday

Can't wait for the end of the week to get here. One more day of work and then raking leaves and hiking this weekend if the weather keeps on being so nice and sunny.

And, of course, cooking. Any suggestions?
No more Farmer's Market so no more fresh fruit and vegetables.

I'm reading The Devil's Punchbowl by Greg Iles so will have that to finish this weekend.

My friend Victoria and I are going to go hiking in Moab for the day in another 3 or 4 weeks. It's about 2+ hours from here and I will make sure I take my camera!! Cool rock formations.........but no dogs allowed. Too bad Manley.


Y'all have a great weekend and hope your weather is sunny and warm!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read that book already, good one.
I have been to Moab and you just can't imagine the scenery. Make sure you get to see Dead Horse Point State Park. On the way there you will see the Arches National Park I think. I went there a bunch of years ago with Jody and family and had a great time.