Sunday, November 22, 2009

What made your day?

DSCN0159

This is one of the things that made my day. It is a photo of the mountains behind where I live, and to get to my place, take the driveway to the left.

Another instance that made my day was the neighbor dog Ocita chasing Bandit, the cat. Oc is a chihuahua/pom mix. She was confused when Bandit did not run from her and just sat there. (Course, Bandit does not run from Manley, so why run from OC?)

And last but not least, while I was driving to the library, there happened to be a little boy and his dad riding their bikes. The dad was riding between traffic and his son. I rolled down my window and asked how old his son was ----4 yrs. old. The little boy says ‘I ride my bike a lot!’ I told the dad that they had just made my day and the little boy says ‘Thank you’. awwwwww. It was just too cute, and no camera on me at the time.

Last night I was invited over to Jim and Cynthia’s for supper.

DSCN0160

(This is Jim and Cynthia's house)

They had pork chops, salad, mashed potatoes, asparagus and wine. I even got to take the leftovers home, as they left this morning for Thanksgiving in Texas with family.

Don’t forget to let me know ‘what made your day’ yesterday.

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

huh. What made my day yesterday? Hearing that an old boyfriend remembered me. Cracks me up still!

Anonymous said...

Waking up to two little girls saying "good morning gramma" with big smiles on their faces!

Also got a nice thank you card from my daughter in law with Alyssa's school pictures.

Joyce