Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yard Work

I am pooped! I took the dogs for a walk this a.m. and then started in on my yard work. The dogs supervised. I bagged up the leaves that I had raked out of the pond, raked up pine cones and pine needles and a few leaves, cleaned out the flower beds of anything other than flowers, watered the flower beds, hauled the bags out to the shed, then came in for a break ----3 hours later. I bet I'm going to be sore tomorrow!!

I watched half of the Nascar Race, then Joe stopped over to drain the hot tub, clean out the pond yuk, refill both and then I finished watching the race.

Of course, during all of the race and the rest of the day I was doing my normal cleaning, laundry, .......

I took Harley home about 6:30, and talked with Mom a bit.
Just going to watch tv and listen to Manley snore and go to bed about 10:00. I switched hours with the other tech at Walgreens and so I work 11-7:30 tomorrow. If I'm not too lazy, I will take Manley for a walk.

4 comments:

Jacque. said...

Hey...come on over...got lots of yardwork here for ya! Least you won't get into trouble being so busy!

dexmangoldens said...

This is true! I dug up some dead spots this a.m., got it wet then added some grass seed. You should see my tan! I'm more tan already this year vrs. the last 2 years. And just doing it little by little.
Have more weeding to do and then mow the lawn this coming weekend.

Anonymous said...

I will warn you to wear your shades when you see your white sister from up north!!!
I also have yard work you can do!! Perhaps I could con Mercatie and Tony into doing it. Joyce

dexmangoldens said...

I think it would be less expensive Joyce to have Mercatie and Tony do it. I will remember the shades.
Can't wait!