Saturday, April 4, 2009

He Survived!!

Manley survived his bath today. Tomorrow I will groom him----another thing he LOVES---not! At least I got his nails clipped while in the bath tub. That's when they are softer and somewhat transparent.

And yes, he was all happy when he went into the Healthy Hounds and Fat Cats, but when he saw the tub, his total body language changed. The owner even commented on it. After 7 & 1/2 years I can definitely read my dog.

It's suppose to be 75 degrees by Wednesday. One day 2 inches of snow, then 3 days later --hot. That's Colorado!

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Poor mistreated Manley! Ohman, if he only realized that a bath is not the worst thing that could happen to him! ha.

Anonymous said...

glad Manley is clean and trimmed. I am home now so I can make comments again! Joyce