Thursday, April 2, 2009

Don't Tell Manley!

I have a coupon for a Free bathing at one of the pet stores/boarding kennels. So, Saturday after work at the EconoLodge we'll be off to 'Healthy Hounds and Fat Cats'. Manley will be so surprised :) He absolutely HATES baths and blow dryers. He is shedding a lot right now and the bath will help get that hair out.

This week has gone pretty well. It hasn't been too busy at work, but steady enough to keep me out of trouble. I hurt my back last Sunday so have been dealing with that all week. The hot tub helps, along with a heating pad. My back actually feels pretty good today.

I think I told all of you that I inherited my landlords cat when I moved in. Bandit stays out in the laundry room/outside. He was such a nice boy and brought me a mouse today. Right on the rug outside my door. I SOOOO love that. I know it's a gift, but I would rather do without that one!! Hasn't any one ever taught him not to play with his food???? LOL

Did you all watch American Idol this week??? Last night David Cook was on and sang his new single. He is just so cute and I'm still waiting for my sister to burn his first cd for me.
I am glad that Megan got the boot. I have not liked her from the beginning and her voice is just now what I like listening to. I think Adam, Danny or Allison will be the winner this year.

This is mountain lion season. I will make sure that Manley isn't loose, tied out without supervision or food is left out for too long in the garbage can. The mountain lions don't like a lot of noise. Same with bears. So, barking dogs would most likely scare them off. They had to shoot and kill 2 of them last year within the city limits of Durango. So, while hiking I will be making lots of noise.

That's all for now!
Take care and be well.

2 comments:

kks said...

poor manley, first a bath and then stalked by a mountain lion! maybe he wants to move back to madison!? :) i know a place that would take him.....

Jacque. said...

Hey, I have that cd for you...in with your tax papers. Poor Manley...but if a bath is the worst thing he ever encounters...well! LOL