Friday, April 10, 2009

Hurray for Friday

I've been waiting all week for this day. For one thing, it is the last day of work at Walgreen's, then there is Saturday at the EconoLodge and then SUNDAY!! Plus, I usually have the place alone cuz the boys go back to Denver for the weekend.

The forecast for tomorrow is up to 18" of snow. What a difference from yesterday and today, which was in the 60's. Hope Sunday is sunny and warmer.

I will be buying a couple of tomato plants and potting them in a couple of weeks. Joe, my landlord, said I can do whatever I want. I guess that means I can use any pots out in his shed, potting soil... Joe and his wife, Kelley, will be here soon for a day of working in the herb garden and the small flower gardens in the yard. I'll be taking pictures when the flowers and herbs are in bloom. Hopefully on a digital camera vrs. my phone.

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter and a good weekend.

No comments: