Saturday, April 4, 2009

D-Day for Manley

Poor Manley!! He is patiently waiting in the van for me to get done working so we can do something fun, he thinks! Just wait til he sees the bathtub at the pet store! I KNOW the look he will give me, but too bad buster!

It snowed about 2 inches last night. The wet, heavy snow that is so pretty on the sides of the trees.... We are in a winter storm watch until this afternoon. Over by Wolf Creek Pass it is suppose to snow a couple of feet this weekend. It's good for the skiers and snowboarders.

Have you ever had this happen?? I was sitting in the hot tub last night resting my head against the side, when all of a sudden something brushed the back of my head!!! EEEKKKKKKK!!!! But I knew instantly what happened. Bandit likes to be around the hot tub when I'm in it, so he was jumping up on the side and batting at my hair. The next thing he did was try grabbing my towel and trying to pull it off. But, he missed and a corner of it went in the water. Naughty boy.

When my alarm went off this morning, 2 cats went SPRINGING out of bed. I normally wake up before the alarm goes off, so they aren't use to hearing the alarm. Poor girls. A good way to get their adrenaline going though. And then there's Manley. He waits until I get up, use the bathroom, and then head for his food bin. THEN he gets off the bed.

Not doing much tomorrow besides the usual cleaning, laundry, Nascar race, reading and cooking.
It's suppose to be up in the 50's so maybe I'll get in a hike with Manley, or at least get out in the sun.

Joyce should be in Georgia with her son and daughter. I hope they are having a good time and that she gets some quiet time alone with her son. I wish him well as he goes deploys to Afghanistan.

That's it guys! Oh, Jacque, somehow I missed the blog about Reba. She looks good and I'm glad she remembered you. She seems to have a good life.

Bye

No comments: