Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday Sunrise

 

DSCN0766

This was the scene as I drove out to the cattery this morning and then went to Census training for 8:30am in Ignacio.   Just got home at 3:15 and have to do the same thing tomorrow and Friday.  We are doing the Southern Ute Reservation.  And we have to go door to door for interviews, can’t just leave the questionnaires on the door knob.

Time to sit and relax and then think about supper.  More American Idol tonight.  Was a little disappointed with the performances last night.  They were doing Rolling Stones songs and nobody actually did any ROCKing.  They all changed up the songs to be slow and no shake, rattle and roll going on.  Guess I set my expectations too high?   Good vocals.  Siobahn got my vote last night. 

Have a good evening y’all and catch you next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty sunrise!
Could you come up here and help me pack? Oh, where to start? LOL
Now that I am down with this flu bug I just sit and look at it all and get overwhelmed!!!
Joyce