Friday, March 19, 2010

Rain or Sunshine??

 

DSCN0792

At 7 a.m., the weather was quite undecided what it wanted to do today.  But, it ended up mostly sunny but windy. 

I went out to the cattery and then on to training. I have met a few really nice people during the training.  Some are retired, have no regular job, or only have summer jobs. Quite the interesting group.  I got home about 2:30 and then had to do a little review (as homework) on how to do the census on the Southern Ute Reservation.  That will start on Monday, hopefully.  (It’s the government, so we shall see!)

I have a few errands to run tomorrow after the cattery and of course, cleaning and laundry. 

The next two pictures are of Dusty Dawg, one of the breeders at PK Pixies cattery and I just thought it was so cool that when she was looking to her left, her claws were out on that foot, then she looked to her right and the claws on the right foot were out.  She is the best Pixiebob that I have seen so far. And she has a 2” natural tail with a little curl to it. Check out the feet:

  DSCN0790

DSCN0791 

Cool, huh?

The snow is really melting fast here and the trees are budding.  Spring is not quite here, and it doesn’t quit snowing here until summer (if then). 

Have a great weekend!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, the movie that Tanya gave me was no good so I am on here and will just give it up and go to bed early.
Joyce