Thursday, March 18, 2010

(fuzzy) Thursday Sunrise

 

DSCN0770

I KNOW!!  It’s fuzzy. But the colors are too great to not post this picture.  And, it’s at 6:55 a.m.

So, drove to Ignacio after feeding/taking care of cats, and had training until 4:30.  Then came home with this view ahead of me.

DSCN0775

Wish I could have spent the whole day outside, as it was just gorgeous.  Only spent the time to and from the car for lunch and then on short breaks. 

Found out that there was a gas leak here this morning.  The pipe/hose broke off of the meter and so the fire department was up here….. The kids called and told me that they got Manley out and away from the house (on a leash). They also tried to get cats out but they were under the bed.  Aren’t they great kids?? 

Saw a couple of geese out in a field today on the way home.  I keep forgetting to tell you too that I had a coyote run across the road in front of me last week.  First coyote I have seen (other than in a zoo) in real life! He was fast!! 

When I got home, a package was waiting for me and inside was this purse.  It actually matches my wallet and checkbook cover (not as shiny, but same shade of green) that I got in Santa Fe last year. 

DSCN0778

It’s the same brand (Bueno) as my brown purse that I bought at Gordman’s last fall.  Nice and soft and lots of pockets and comfy straps. 

Time for supper and tv. Hope y’all have a good night. 

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Nice photos. Glad the kids got Manley out.

Soooo, the purse just showed up? Cuz it thought you might want it to match your other stuff? Or...did you order it?? 'Fess up, sis!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, did you order it or was it a surprise from someone?? LOL
Glad everything is okay regarding the gas leak and Manley.
Joyce