Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mommy, What’s in the Bowl?

 

DSCN0733

“Curiosity killed the cat”, but not today Kisa.

It is raining, has been raining since this morning and expected to rain tomorrow too.  The kitchen ceiling light fixture started dripping this afternoon.  So, I called the landlord and he will be by when it quits raining to see where the roof is leaking.  Kisa is checking out what’s in the bowl—and got a big drop on her head as she got closer.  It was hilarious.  Laughing too hard to get any more pictures though!!

I have spent the last few mornings going out and feeding the cats at PK Pixies.  It is taking much more time than I thought, as the cats are wanting attention and who can deny them? 

Other than that I have been cleaning my own place, reading, cooking, doing laundry and watching Nascar.   On to the Academy Awards.

Hope every one had a great weekend. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there still snow or ice on your roof? If so, that can make the water back up and find a way in (called glaciation). We get a lot of people called us at work thinking there is a hole in their roof!!! LOL
Hope it gets fixed soon!!
I about died when The Hurt Locker won tonight!!! I saw both Avatar and The Hurt Locker and everyone just assumed that Avatar would win so when the other movie won I yelled right out loud "OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then clamped my hand over my mouth!! What a surprise. You need to rent it if you have not seen it yet.
Joyce

Jacque. said...

Hey Julie

Hopefully, the leak is an easy fix. Poor Kisa...water on the head.