Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Cats and Snowstorm

 

DSCN0754

Mary, these are the two younger girls out at the cattery that I need to see which one is Lee. 

DSCN0758

This is a picture for Walter, so he can see how big PJ is. 

DSCN0761

And Walter, how much cuter of a picture can this one be?? 

So, this morning I went out to feed the cats…. with 1” of snow already on the ground.  I drove very carefully and my little Subaru handled just fine.  It had snowed another inch before I got home. 

DSCN0763

Update on the interviews: the Strater Hotel already called 2 of the 3 referrals that I had listed.  I haven’t talked with the 3rd one yet.  And she called them about 10 minutes after I left the interview.  So, everybody keep their fingers crossed (except when driving in snow) and hope that they will hire me. 

I am going to relax and read a book and watch a movie or two today.  I have Pride and Glory for the movie and am reading Rules of Vengeance by Christopher Reich. 

Have to think of something to cook.  More soup or maybe make some hamburger patties.  Hope you all have a good day and stay warm!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched 2012 tonight!!! Very good! Joyce

Anonymous said...

2" does not a snowstorm make!!! LOL
JOyce