Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Sunny Tuesday

 

DSCN0765

This is what my day looked like!  How about yours? 

Manley got groomed, we took a walk, and laundry, dishes and cleaning got done.  Tonight it is American Idol and NCIS on tv. 

Life at the cattery is ok, no kittens yet. 

I will be training for another part of the Census job the next 3 days.  The job in Durango was taken care of by another group, so on to the next step.  Don’t know what exactly that is yet, but will know more tomorrow. 

No word on the job front.  Hope to hear soon, as I am getting restless here at home. 

The snow is really melting here and it was in the 50’s today.  The sun felt soooo nice and warm.  I bet both Manley and I got a little tan today! 

Hope we have nice weather the rest of the week.  Keep safe and happy blogging! 

No comments: