Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sparkle and Quilt

 

DSCN0701

I LOVE the intensity in her eyes.  This is not a zoom, this is how close I got to her and she was so intent on the birds outside she never paid  any attention to me or the camera. 

DSCN0697

I took this picture last night with just the ceiling light on low.  The next one is this  morning about 8:30 and just natural light. (It’s better)

DSCN0703 

I even added the pillow this a.m. 

DSCN0704

DSCN0705

Can’t say enough about my quilt!!

Today I will be going out to Deb’s, and having lunch, doing a Jafra facial, and watching Nascar.  Her husband Andy is in Las Vegas at the race.  Hopefully it won’t get rained out. 

Also will watch the rest of the Olympics, at least the highlights.

Then tomorrow starts my census taking job.  Have a great day everybody!! 

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Quilt looks great on your bed, but you'll be using it more as a lap quilt, right? On your recliner? Great photo of Sparkle! Have fun on your new job tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

That quilt looks awesome!!!
Our sister really outdid herself!!!
It is so pretty and totally you!
Joyce