Sunday, February 21, 2010

Colorado Does NOT Need Any More Snow!!!!

DSCN0168

Posting a picture from this last fall before we got any snow in town because I AM SICK OF SNOW!!!!! I shoveled at least 8 inches of heavy wet snow today. Tried to teach Manley to shovel, but he just kept eating it all instead.

So, got my exercise in for today. Now I’m just going to read, watch the Olympics and then Nascar, plus get ready for my trip to Cortez tomorrow for the Census Taking training. The roads better be clear and dry!! I have to go there all 5 days, and hope to get some people together to carpool.

Just got a call from the Census Bureau and the training is here in Durango, right off of the road I live on! And they pay for lunch too!! So, that was good news!!

DSCN0525

DSCN0529

At least Manley likes walking through the deep snow!!!

Have a great day y’all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank goodness you won't have to make that long drive now in bad weather! I prayed for you so it must have worked!! Joyce

Jacque. said...

YAY...training close by! Keep on shoveling! {grin}