Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Kisa

 

DSCN0503

Here’s Kisa, who spent the better part of the day sleeping on my lap.  I have had a cold for the last couple of days and elected to take it easy today. 

So, I watched the 6 & 1/2 hour Nascar Daytona 500 (usually a 3 hour race) and then on to the Olympics.  It was surprising to realize that I enjoyed more of the winter sports than I had originally thought I would. 

Off to bed in a bit and then to enjoy my last week off before my training and new job start. 

Hope y’all had a good Valentine’s Day. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Get better then you will be in good shape for that new job training. Joyce

kks said...

what a pretty kitty....hope you are feeling better!
xo

Jacque. said...

ohhhh, the Kisa darlin'!

Feel better!