Monday, February 8, 2010

Sun through the Snowy Trees

DSCN0455

DSCN0457

This was my scenery out my north window as the sun was coming up over the mountains this morning. (Remember to click on pictures to enlarge them!!)

I made my pico de gallo yesterday and went next door to the kids’ place to watch the Super Bowl. They made pizza and we cheered our teams on.

Glad football is over, and bring on the Nascar Racing! Did I hear that Danica Patrick is going to do Nascar now instead of Formula One? Watch out guys! And Kyle Busch is engaged now! wow.

My sister’s dog, Tag, is 8 years old today. Manley already sent his present to him and he loves it.

That’s all I’ve got this morning. Have a good day and stay warm and dry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Kyle Busch that I sent you the info about him being engaged! Hmm
Alyssa had me print out a picture of your snowy mountains and she made a collage of pics from CO and NM!!
Such the little artist she is.
Joyce

dexmangoldens said...

You are right Joyce and I changed it in the blog. Just typed the wrong name, even as I was thinking of Kyle's nickname--wild thing.

Jacque. said...

Love the scenery photos! Tag is having a great day...got peanut butter cookies from Heidi! He loves them. Will have to try and get some photos of him today.