Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Jacque

 

Wisconsin October 023

Today is my older sister’s birthday.  Jacque is the 2nd one from the right, in the green shirt and red sweater.  She lives in Madison, WI right now. 

She will call me later today (after work and errands) and then open her presents from me that I left up there in October. 

It’s a beautiful day here, and I hope she has a wonderful day.  Her coworkers probably made and brought a few cookies or bars for her, as she is loved at work.   Well, her family loves her too!!  :)

Happy Birthday Jacque and hope your day is special!!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I love that picture of us and she actually waited to open her stuff from October? I mailed her stuff last month and she couldn't wait!!!
We are having nice warm weather up here!!
Joyce

Jacque. said...

Hey Jua...as you know from our phone conversation, I am having a great day. My coworkers brought treats and a few small gifts. I plan to have a quiet evening. I love my pressies from you...thank you so much!