Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Cats

DSCN0489

This looks like a shelf, but is in fact my little furnace. It has 50 bricks stacked into this unit and it is thermo-controlled. And see, only candles and flowers and vase.

DSCN0490

Now, see the yellow eyes?? That would be Sparkle peeking at me.

DSCN0493

And here she is all comfy and warm.

DSCN0497

Then later she moved next to Kalista, who loves being on her back and is sound asleep.

Earlier today I was taking pictures from the south end of town.

DSCN0484

DSCN0485

DSCN0487

This last picture is the small mountain inside the dog park. I would have gotten the rest of it had the other cars not been in my way while I was trying to drive and take pictures!! :)

More later!

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

I'd be afraid that Sparkle would knock over the vase. Nice warm place for her, though. Love the scenery shots.