Saturday, February 6, 2010

Robins

DSCN0440

I was sitting at my computer this morning watching the robins fly from this tree to the top of my roof. There are 10 in this picture. Click on picture to enlarge it. That’s when I noticed that there were others watching them as well:

DSCN0442

Kalista on the left, Sparkle on the right.

DSCN0444

DSCN0445

Kisa in the bedroom.

And then tonight I noticed this dog half on the sofa:

DSCN0448

DSCN0451

and half off!!

DSCN0452

I think he read the comment from his Auntie Jacque and Auntie Kim on a blog the other day!! He was gnawing on his bunny for about 5 minutes, then just got off!

So much for the life and times in Durango!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny about the cats watching all those robins. When the robins come out it is spring!!!
Joyce

dexmangoldens said...

I guess it has been spring for a couple weeks then! They are fat robins too!

Jacque. said...

Manley seems to like being on the sofa...I think you should let him be there if he wants. Lotsa Robins!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.