Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Manley Man

 

DSCN0170

Just thought I’d put up a head shot of Manley that was taken this fall instead of just snow and more snow.  Tired of snow.

The job is going good, more comfy with the different computer system, and getting to know more people out in the store.  I just thank God every day that I have a job. 

Every Friday is payday, so it’s the favorite day in my week!!  I have this weekend off.  No big plans. Maybe watch some playoff games and of course clean, do laundry…………..

Manley would like to go for a walk both Saturday and Sunday, so we shall see what the weather is.

No New Year resolutions for me.  If I make them, I’ll break them.  Just want to try to get the most out of every day. 

Have to put some thought into what to cook this weekend.  Any ideas?? 

4 comments:

Jacque. said...

Hey Jua...nice to see you added Sparkle to your sidebar. Am sure she feels better now, too. As for meals? I'm not the one to ask, that's for sure. Pizza or hamburgers. That's my menu. {grin}

kks said...

how old is the man man now? he looks so regal....
glad the job is going good, have a relaxing weekend!
xo

dexmangoldens said...

kks--Manley was 8 at the end of August. Still a kid at heart!!

Anonymous said...

I think you should make your pena / chicken salad. It will be good for you too. Go for a walk or at least take Manley outside for a snowball fight!!
Joyce