Friday, January 15, 2010

Is That Avocado Mine??

 

DSCN0302

Just a few miscellaneous pictures.  Here’s one of Manley ‘Is that an avocado or my ball up there on the counter?’

DSCN0305

Here’s Miss Kalista and her ‘shadow’.

DSCN0306

Just kind of liked the way the sun shows his little fine hairs!! 

DSCN0308

Manley wanting me to come see something in the bedroom.   I think his toy was under the bed.  And Kisa rubbing on his leg.

DSCN0309

‘Does Sparkle have to be that close to my leg?’

DSCN0310

‘Now she’s even closer!’

DSCN0311

‘Mom, do something!! She’s touching me!’

DSCN0324

Just a cool picture of the hill of rocks and all of the shadows.  There are also two deer trails about 1/2 way up and 2/3 of the way up in the picture. 

So I have just been working and working and running errands…………

Nothing much planned for this weekend.  Just work on Saturday and watch football on Sunday.  Haven’t decided who to cheer for when the Vikings and Cowboys play, as I don’t care for either!! 

Decided to eat more salads in my future.  Better for my figure!!  Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and I am eating more salads too. Joyce

Jacque. said...

Have a good weekend! I have 3 days off with MLK, Jr. Day. Poor Manley, so tormented by the kitty.