Wednesday, January 27, 2010

LOOK!! More Snow Coming!

 

DSCN0399

Just had to share this one.  We have more snow coming. Not sure how much.  But those clouds are covering a good share of the top of the mountains.  Can’t wait for it to get here!! 

I had my unemployment appeal hearing yesterday. Won’t know the decision until I get it in the mail---hopefully by Friday. 

Went to a matinee yesterday ‘Book of Eli’ and I suggest every one go see it.  Denzel is magnificent in it and the movie is awesome. 

Have a good day! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to move to the other side of the mountains so you don't keep getting all that snow!!!
I feel for you, I hate shoveling!
I will have to check out that movie!
Joyce

Jacque. said...

I will definitely go see that movie. In the theater. Good luck with the results of the hearing.