Friday, January 29, 2010

Rearranging

 

DSCN0407

I took down the wall-mounted tv that was in this corner and moved my forever golden rug over towards the corner, hung my ‘couch potato’ picture and rearranged the corner shelf and the top of my sewing machine. 

DSCN0408

Here’s the picture of Tag and Manley that Jacque gave to me in the background as pups atop my sewing machine. 

DSCN0410

It looks so much less cluttered without that tv hanging up there.  And it’s brighter now. See my stuffed pixie bob on the right end of the shelf?  My sister Jacque made that for me!!

That’s all I have for today!   

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

ohyeah...that looks much better...though you still have a lot of stuff. Just sayin. Boy, I didn't realize that you had so many things that I made for you! I forgot how much I like that rug. I have my framed print of Manley & Tag up on the wall with the shelf sitter chocolate lab on top of it. Still love that big bronze (?) golden!

Lookin' good!