Monday, January 25, 2010

Kisa

 

DSCN0274

This is my precious Kisa.  Just wanted to put a more recent picture of her on here because the one on the side of the blog is from when she was about 5 months old.  She is now almost 5 years old.  But, I love that picture of her when she was young!!    Can you tell the difference between her and Sparkle?  Let me know!! 

Nothing new on the job front YET.  This morning I took the test for the Federal Census 2010 and passed.  Hip Hip Hooray!!  They will be contacting me within a week or so.  The training is in February and then the real ‘foot work’ starts in March.  Durango census takers go door-to-door and deliver the forms, then ask for you to mail them in if you are too busy to answer questions then.  It will be mostly evenings and weekends and up to 40 hours a week. And it could last until Sept. or October.  Hey, it’s a job!! 

I was in Albertson’s this noon picking up my last paycheck and getting some yogurt, water and ibuprofen from the pharmacy that I had forgotten there this last week.   The tech, Jerrilyn, could not find my ibu so she said to talk with Dwight, the manager, next time he worked. Susan, the other pharmacist, was sitting out of sight and neither one asked how I was doing or too bad things didn’t work out or kiss my butt or anything.  And I had gone up there with a smile on my face and was being very pleasant.  I said hi to a couple of people there and they could not believe that I was let go.   So, I’m glad that month is behind me and that I am moving on. 

That’s all I’ve got for now folks!

Oh!  Jacque is getting the quilting done and the binding sewn on my wonderful, large, beautiful quilt.  Hope I get to see it soon!   Go to her blog doodles of my mind  (on my sidebar) and take a peek. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cats look the same!
Hopefully you get a job soon.
Your quilt is looking awesome!!!
No peeking!! LOL
Joyce