Saturday, January 16, 2010

Computer Table/Chair

 

DSCN0245

Keep meaning to post this picture of my computer table, mouse pad and chair that I bought in November.  Both chair and table are on rollers so it is convenient to move the chair out of the way and also the table if I need to get into the lower cupboard. 

Today at work I was talking with my boss’s wife, Sharon McAnear.  She has written a couple books and I had 2 of them on hold at the library.  I told her I would be getting the books soon, and she said that she would just bring one of her first print books over to me.   And autograph it for me!

So, she is about 5’ tall and slim, and very nice.  First time I have met her and she gives me an autographed book!!  I was very touched and told her how much I appreciated her gesture.  I started reading it on my lunch hour and only got into the first 10 pages, but it is well written and I know I will enjoy it! 

When I got home tonight, I tried out  a new recipe for supper.  It is Spicy Chicken and Chorizo.  I changed up the recipe so that it was simpler.  It has chicken, chorizo, rice, chicken broth, red pepper, chiles, tomato paste and cilantro.  It can be as spicy as you want it to be and I am still salivating after eating a nice portion.  You could substitute hot Italian sausage for the chorizo and jalepeno peppers for the chiles.  Send me your email if you want the recipe!!   I should have enough for another 4 meals at least! 

Just watching the playoff game and sorry that Arizona lost.  Y’all have a good rest of the weekend!!  

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

What kind of books...history, romance, mystery??? Nice to get an autographed copy!

dexmangoldens said...

Romance with clean language!! I am very thrilled to get an autographed copy from a writer here in Durango!!

Anonymous said...

Romance with clean language???? What is that???? LOL
Nice computer desk and chair. Very nice to get yourself an autographed book. Call and ask her if she needs an assistant. Joyce