Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SNOW

 

DSCN0326

This is what it looked like this morning as the snow was falling and then started blowing.

DSCN0329

This is at noon with clouds just suspended in the sky, almost low enough to reach up and touch.

DSCN0331

Remember the other day when the sun was out and the snow had melted and I thought the shadows looked so cool?  Well, same spot, different day! 

DSCN0333

And now here is the picture of the next front moving in.  It may go to the north of us, but you never know!! 

DSCN0334

And just another close up of the front.

So, we got about 8 inches of snow.  It is heavy and a pain to shovel, to say the least.  As usual, my neighbor cleaned up my path again from my door to his driveway.  I always make sure I go out if I am here and wave thank you to him.  He likes to know he is appreciated. 

Well, my live has taken another turn.  I’m not sure if it is for the better or worse.  I got let go from Albertson’s yesterday.  For various reasons, I didn’t pass the 30 day mark. 

So, I am putting out resume’s again at doctor offices….,and also stopped in the ‘Tile Art’ store, where they sell floor and wall tiles along with some beautiful sinks.  Who knows, my creative side might want to come out and play while my technician side takes a nap. 

If anybody knows what I want to be when I grow up, please let me know!! 

I have a phone appeal hearing next Tuesday, the 26th, against Walgreens. They will decide if I get any unemployment from them.  So, wish me luck in the job hunting and appeal hearing! 

I have family and friends that support me and I really do appreciate you all. 

3 comments:

Jody said...

awww..Auntie!!! That is too bad, but that just means there is something better out there for you!! More snow on the way!! :) Love ya, Jody

P.S. you should drive down here for a couple of days... :)

dexmangoldens said...

thanks Jody. Maybe I'll come for a visit after all of the snow!

Anonymous said...

Keep your eyes open for that great job that is just waiting for you. Nice neighbor to come and shovel for you!! Joyce