Friday, January 22, 2010

In Case You Forgot What Snow Looks Like:

 

DSCN0358

My shovel placed to see how much snow we got.  Yup, about 1 foot!!  

DSCN0359

We all know who this handsome man is! 

DSCN0361

The snow outside my bedroom window this a.m. My window is 3 feet off the ground.

DSCN0363 

There are really two cars buried out there. One is a jeep and one is a sedan. 

DSCN0372

My van is on the right hand side of the garage.  It’s red.  Can you find it??

DSCN0371

Snow on the roof.

DSCN0374

I unburied the hot tub this a.m.

DSCN0376

Going down the first part of the driveway, then have to turn left for the rest.

DSCN0378

This is the rest and it kind of angles to the left and goes down some more to the road.  Too slippery to walk all the way down. Will post another one someday soon from the bottom to the top.

DSCN0377

Standing in the first part of the driveway, looking back towards the house.  Camera is at my eye level. 

DSCN0380

Looking from the garage towards the side of the house where the deck is, and the hot tub is right out of sight on the right. 

DSCN0370

The snow ready to fall off the roof. 

DSCN0368

This is such a cool picture.  I opened my living room window and got a close up of this pile of snow.  It is blue.  That is how much water is in the snow that fell last night. 

DSCN0369

I had Manley sit next to this pile of snow.  He measures  28” at the top of his head. 

So, it is still snowing lightly and is not suppose to quit until sometime tomorrow.  The kids are gone skiing so I am here alone left to do the necessary shoveling. 

Let me know how your Friday is going! 

4 comments:

kks said...

looks beautiful!!! wish it was here!!
xo

Anonymous said...

Geez, you are really getting dumped on! Haven't seen that much snow in a long time and I live in Alaska!!!
Guess I have to come down there to see any substantial snowfall, eh?
Joyce

Jacque. said...

WOW! Well, all I can say is better you than me! ha! Manley loves the snow...I'm thinking it's going to take him a very long time to eat it all! Tag E. Butt won't be coming to help, either!

Jody said...

well you certainly got a lot more than we did!! We had mostly rain on thursday night. a few snow fallings on and off on friday and now today all sunny and a bit of snow this afternoon, but nothing substantial. We got about 6 inches of new snow. The mountains here got a lot and now everyone is out skiing!! It sure is cold here though. cant believe how buried your house is!! Wow!! Thanks for the pics auntie!! :)
Jody