Saturday, October 3, 2009

Green Chile Soup

Wow, had a good day. After a tough week at work it was nice to go out to dinner with friends. We went to Steamworks last night, had the Cajun Boil--tons of seafood--then today I went to farmer's market, pet food store, grocery store, library, did a few chores around here, changed out some of my summer/winter clothes, made Green Chile soup, read a few chapters in a book and shared the GC soup with the kids in the front while watching a great sunset.

Then I spent some time in the recliner tonight with Manley and Sparkle while watching tv. It is time for bed. I have a few things to do tomorrow to shape up the place for a visit from Jill and Tim. Plus I need to do some yard work. Otherwise it will have to wait for another 2 weeks, cuz I leave for Wisconsin next Saturday morning. Can't wait!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we are doing the same things, getting things in shape before we go on vacation! Can't believe it is next weekend already! Joyce