Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Rainy Sunday

I woke up this morning to cloudy skies. Then the rain started. So, I dusted, did the daily chores, did dishes, baked some chicken and potatoes, and I am now watching the Nascar race. It has been raining off and on all day, the wind has picked up a bit this afternoon, so I will not be venturing outside to do any yard work.

The kids in the front are either not home, working or doing homework. It is pretty quiet over there. Manley has met 'Digger', Chelsea's dog, and they seem to get along fine. Digger is the same age as Manley and therefore mellowed out.

Went through my closet and dresser drawers to pull out cooler weather clothes for my trip to Wisconsin. I hear it's in the 50's or 60's and cloudy. Hope we have sunshine sometime while I'm up there!

Hoping to bring a couple of movies up there for us 'sisters' to watch.

Does any person in my family have a copy of my Parkinson's paper that I wrote a few years ago?? I know someone here in Durango who is having a hard time understanding it all and thought reading my paper would help. I know I have it somewhere in a box in the garage. But, don't want to spend a whole lot of time searching for it. Thank you!

I am just sitting here giggling about the new Lowes commercial with Jimmy Johnson and Chad Knaus, of Nascar. Chad is just too funny. He asks 'what are you doing now Jimmy' and Jimmy is holding a wire cutters and has a panel of wires in front of him and says 'wiring Chad' then clicks the wire cutters twice. Chad's expression is just priceless. I hope to see Chad again so I can ask him how fun those commercials are!!

6 more days and my sister Joyce and I will be meeting in Minneapolis airport for our 8 days in Wisconsin. Can not wait.

Hope you all are still praying for Missy Allegra, my sister Jacque's dog. She is the apple of her mother's eye and we all love her dearly.

You all have a good week and I'll see a lot of you folks in a few days!!

No comments: