Sunday, October 25, 2009

Riding Breeches

My riding breeches still fit!!! Tight but not bad!! Just get my tummy toned up and I'll look pretty good in them!! Does anybody remember what I did with my paddock boots, helmet, or tall riding boots? Or does anyone have any boots, size 7 or 7 1/2?? And old helmet and gloves??

Going to check out a riding stable this afternoon. They have Hanovarians--big horses!! The stable just 2 miles away is not taking any more lessons, as the instructor is due to have a baby in April.

The kids in front of the house want to see me on TJ. I think I have a picture here somewhere. Found it!! On my corner shelp under the tv in the bedroom.

Kisa just had her bath, so now all 3 cats are clean.

Sunny day--no clouds yet--so must go for a hike today with Manley.

Y'all have a great day and hope you all have sunny weather.

2 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Hope you can find all your riding gear! I have yet to buy breeches to ride in. I just took some real stretchy denim jeans, took them in to really fit and sewed on some fake leather seat and knee patches. Works for me for now, would love to have some really good riding breeches but will wait, hope to lose some more weight before I do that! :-)

Anonymous said...

You threw all that stuff out when you lived in Wausau as you decided you wouldn't need any of it anymore! I think the boots got mold on them or something, from being in storage!
Jill