Monday, October 19, 2009

Home From Wisconsin

I am home from vacation. I saw a lot of family and friends during the 8 days there. Did quite a bit of shopping and even had to mail a box home with a few purchases, as they would NOT fit in my suitcase. I did purchase a digital camera, a few clothes, shoes, quilt fabric and a few gifts for friends.

Our 'Sister's Day' went wonderfully. It was fun and we all laughed and cried. We had pizza and watched a movie Friday night, then Saturday we had an omelet for breakfast, went shopping, then ate lunch at Outback. We each gave each other gifts and really had a memorable day. I have to wait for a package in order to get my pictures off of my new digital camera!! Then I can post some pictures from the trip.

I also stopped in at the Vet School (where I use to work) and saw lots of people that I hadn't seen for a couple of years.

I hope to make a trip up to Wisconsin either in the spring or early fall of 2010. Don't forget to check back in a couple of days for the pictures that will be posted!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to be home? I bet the animals missed you a lot!!! Joyce