Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dismal Tuesday

Just waiting for the bathroom to free up before getting ready for the lunch with mom and her friends.
Joyce and I flew into Minneapolis airport Saturday noonish and then journeyed on to Eau Claire to
moms house. Jenni and Trent stopped in for a visit and so did Bev and Babe. We had a good time
cackling and joking around. Did not do a lot on Sunday other than watch football and Nascar (Jimmy
Johnson/Chad Knaus won) and wound down.
Monday we went to mom's chiropractor with her, then to do a little shopping. Then we went and saw
my godparrents, Sally and Fred. I took her out to eat at Culver's, her choice. We had a nice long lunch
then dropped her off and went to see my Great Aunt Florence. She is getting by ok after her broken
ankle. We then visited with Bev and Babe again and came back to moms.
After our pizza I drove Joyce up to Jenni's. First time seeing her apartment and seeing Jill's sofa that
she inherited.
Today we are going to go get my rental car and then go to meet some ladies from mom's previous work.
Then I will head down to Madison and see a few of my friends, stay with Jacque, go out with Danielle,
and then Friday will be here before we know it! It is sister's day and all 4 of us will be together for the
first time after 2 years. We all give each other little presents and just have a movie night and then a
shopping day.
Then the journey back up to Wausau, Eau Claire and up to take the flight back to Colorado on Sunday.
Bathroom is open and will write about the rest of the week when I get home.
OH!! The college kids that are taking care of Manley sent me a picture of him. I guess just to let me
know that he is still alive and doing well! I bought them a gift yesterday......just because.
Be safe.

No comments: