Sunday, March 8, 2009

Up and Running

I am now up and running on my laptop. I was having problems getting a signal, so Qwest came out this Sunday morning and fixed it. They had assigned me to the second phone line up here.
So, now I am very happy.
I cleaned, changed my bed, did dishes this a.m. and have started my laundry. I will be watching the Nascar race (Kobalt 500---so there will be more of the Jimmy Johnson/Chad Knaus commercials) soon and then sitting in the hot tub afterward.
I did not have an opportunity to sit in the hot tub yesterday, as we got a good inch of snow when I got home.
I am now reading the James Patterson/Michael Ledwidge book "Run for you Life". So far it is quite good. My library here is finally getting new books WHEN they come out, not 6 months later.
Well, you all have a great day and I will enjoy the sun and my hottub later!!
Love you all.
Julie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad they figured it all out for you so now we can stay in touch better. Joyce

kks said...

congrats on your own computer!
have a soak in that hot tub for me! are the new boys cute? :)

Anonymous said...

kim, 2 of the guys are cute. Young, but cute.