Friday, March 13, 2009

FRIDAY the 13th

I always thought that Friday the 13th was suppose to be a bad day. Well, I have changed my mind. I had an awesome day at work. Everything went smoothly, I got 3 compliments on my necklace and earrings (2 by men) and I also got my name entered into a contest at Walgreens. People call the number on their receipt and take a short survey about the store and service. I was mentioned by name!! I had waited on a lady last week and she said that she is going to go online and tell them how great I was. So, in her words "Julie is THE BEST". Jeff, the pharmacist said he is going to frame that for me! It was really nice to hear that I am appreciated.

I made an error in my last blog. I mentioned that Brad owned the Lab. It is Bryce who owns the Lab. And Bryce will be around this weekend studying for his JourneyMan's license test.

It started raining this afternoon and turned to snow just a couple of hours later. We have a good inch already and it is suppose to snow for another 12 hours. I still have my studs on so it shouldn't be a problem if it starts accumulating on the roads overnight.

Manley's cracked pad is much better. I am going to start applying that Musher's Secret every few days to help keep his pads moist.

Tonight it is Flashpoint and Numbers on tv. And off to work tomorrow!!
You all have a great weekend and stay warm and dry.
Love to you all. Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, we are getting just a little snow up here too. Everything had started to melt this week with the warmer temps so that is just a big teaser!!! We want spring!!!! Are you watching the Iditarod results at all? You can go online and check it all out. They started last weekend.
Joyce

Jacque. said...

Glad to hear Manley's pad is getting better. That Musher's Secret is great stuff, hey?