Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sick Day

I hope all is well with everyone. I had left work early yesterday and stayed home today trying to get rid of a migraine. I finally did get over it, thanks to the hot tub and imitrex and sleep. I will be back to work tomorrow. It had snowed a trace and got really windy last night. Strong enough winds to knock off part of a pine tree down by my mailbox.
Yesterday I met 2 of the guys that are living in the front of the house. Brad and Byron are in their 30's and are from Denver. They come to Durango and the surrounding areas to put up power lines and work 4 ten hour days and then go back to Denver (6 hours away) on the weekends. Brad has a 3 year old yellow lab who's name is Flex. He and Manley met. Flex is an outside dog and is well-trained.
Manley has a dry, cracked pad and is limping around today. I have to call my vet tomorrow and see what she has to say. Probably some lotion or oil and put a sock over it so he doesn't lick it off. Colorado is so dry! Unlike Wisconsin.
Well, time to get the coffee ready for tomorrow and go to bed.
Take care and have a great day tomorrow.
Love,
Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the migraine but glad it is gone. I am so glad you are online again.
Joyce

Jody said...

Hey Auntie!! Be careful with those young men around!! hahahahaha....

Love ya!! Jody