Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Is In the Air

Why do I wake up at 5:30 every morning?? Most mornings I can roll over and go back to sleep, but luckily this morning I woke up when my alarm SHOULD have gone off. About 20 years ago I woke up at that ridiculous hour because of some one else's schedule. I guess my body got use to it and am I glad it did today! I am dog sitting for Jeff's two Swiss Mountain Dogs and had to go up the hill and feed and water and potty them. I also dropped my vehicle off at Peerless Tyres to get the studs taken off and the all-seasons put on. (It is right next door to EconoLodge).
But, I got to work with about 3 minutes to spare.

Yesterday, I worked until 5:15, then drove up the hill to let Jeff's dogs out, ran home to let Manley out and changed clothes, then drove to meet Catherine and her 2 girls. We went to Home Slice for pizza (awesome!) and then got to the movie theatre and got decent seats.
'Duplicity' is a funny, detailed movie. I really liked the character that Julia Roberts played. Clive Owen is quite the hunk too. Just don't go to the restroom, cuz you will miss something!! It twists and turns and is very interesting!!
After the movie I had to go up and let the dogs out again, then return home to poor Manley. He wasn't sure who that whirlwind was that went through about 5:30. And Kisa let me know that she wasn't really happy with me either. Kalista just goes with the flow. I did finally get to bed and to sleep about 11:00.

After work it is-- off to let dogs out and go for a walk, sit in the hot tub and then finish a book or watch a movie.
Then Sunday is cleaning and laundry day while letting Jeff's dogs out and taking them for a long walk, watching the Nascar Race and relaxing. (Manley is included in the dog walking part.)
Hopefully my pet sitting notice will have some results.
Everyone have a great day and I'll blog later!
Julie

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Sounds as if your weekend is full. I've been doing some sewing...much more to do. Always, hey? Have a good time!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like all of the sisters are busy this weekend. I have knitting and crocheting projects that must get done before I travel next week.
Happy Spring to you too!!
Joyce