Friday, December 18, 2009

Twig’s Big Brother

 DSCN0234

DSCN0235

 DSCN0241 

Remember the deer pictures in my last blog?  Well, Twig (the other deer with only the one antler that the kids named) came down the hill with this handsome fellow.

They just walk around and chew on bushes, not paying any attention to me!! 

And, of course, another butt shot!!  

DSCN0230

DSCN0239

And, Manley got a new bed for Christmas. I put it in the living room behind my chair. The bed is really thick, has fleece on one side and tough denim on the other.  He looks pretty comfy!!!!

Tomorrow will be busy.  I will be giving Manley a bath, then I get my hair cut, clean my place, prepare the Sausage/Egg/Cheese Strata for Sunday,  then Deb is taking me out for supper at our favorite restaurant and fixed by our favorite chef, Chris.

Sunday I get to spend some time with Jody after Kalyn is dropped off to go back to Moab with Barb and Shane. 

Then back to work for 4 days, then off 3!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice photos of the deer!!
Have fun with Jody. Joyce

Jacque. said...

WOW...that bed is really thick! Should be good for the aging doodlehead.