Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Personal Chef

 

DSCN0247

This is Chris, the chef at Swing, where Deb took me out for supper tonight. 

Just wanted to prove that he is not a figment of my imagination!  :) 

DSCN0248

And this is a shrimp/scallop linguini dish that he made for me. 

Deb and I exchanged gifts tonight.  I gave her some oranges and a scrubby.  She gave me a bottle of Chocolate/Cherry Wine.  And she paid for dinner, tip and all. 

We also saw Chris’s wife, Rachel, and their kids.  We got hugs and Holiday wishes from both of them.

Well, time to go make the strata for tomorrow.

3 comments:

kks said...

wish i had a chef as good looking as Chris! looks really good!!
happy holidays to you and Manley and the kittys!
xxo

Jacque. said...

Wow, he is a real person! {grin} Did you get the beef stroganoff recipe from him? ha! Glad you had a good time out.

Anonymous said...

How nice to see your chef and one of his dishes!!! Sounds like you had a good time!Joyce