Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday’s Creature

DSCN0181

This buck was just wandering through my yard, as I was sitting at my computer. He was about 10 feet from the window. Glad I had my camera near by and glad he was walking slow so I could at least get a buck shot! (A little humor with the gun speak people!!)

Not much going on. Just having a quiet weekend to study up on the Pharmacy Technician book for testing within the next couple of months.

I’ll probably watch some football in between and plan out my meals for this next week at work. Did I tell you that Albertson’s has a bathroom, coffee maker, sink and microwave right in the pharmacy?!?! It sure beats walking up a flight of stairs and down the hall!

My mom’s husband Ray is in the hospital again. Not sure what happened and he had an mri done last night. And my mom has some really good friends that watch over her.

Y’all have a good Sunday and keep warm and dry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture there Julie!!
Yes, Jon is here. Read my email to find out what he came home to though. Joyce

Jacque. said...

Cool photo...buck shot...haha!