Sunday, December 27, 2009

Manley It’s Cold Outside

 

DSCN0272

Poor little Manley’s nose must have been cold today.  Can’t tell if it is under his quilt too or not!

DSCN0276

And here is Kalista playing with the mouse—fake of course- in the sunshine.  I tried to catch one of her rolling over, but not fast enough on the draw.

Just having a quiet weekend.  The kids have been gone since last Thursday and not sure when they will be back.  My neighbor Cynthia stopped in this morning before they left for Arizona for the week.  She dropped off lettuce, pork chops and rolls that she didn’t want to throw away. 

I work 3 days, then 2 off, then work 1, then 1 off. Then next week I work all 5 days, Monday through Friday. 

Glad the Packers won today!  And by a lot!  Go Packers!  Watching the Bronco/Eagle game.  Living in Colorado you at least have to know if the Broncos won or lost!!  :)

Hope every one had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched any football this year. No Tony or Jon to watch with so I just get the results online after the games are over!! LOL
Joyce

kks said...

such a sweet picture of Manley....
how is the new job going?
happy new year to you!
xo

Jacque. said...

Gosh, I haven't watched any football this season, either. Darn. Glad Manley is staying warm...good thing he has his nice quilt. Happy New Year!