Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Different Take on Wednesday

 

077

I thought instead of posting another snow picture, that I’d post this one that I took this October of the other side of the mountains. 

So, yes, it snowed a couple of inches today and the roads were very slick.

I have the next 2 days off.  Tomorrow I plan on cleaning and grooming Manley.  Then on New Year’s Day I am going out to Catherine and Mike’s for supper.  We are making fajitas, pico de gallo, guac dip and one of Catherine’s desserts. 

So, let me know how you are spending your New Year’s Eve and Day!! 

Hope you enjoyed the fall picture! 

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Happy New Year to you and Manley and the kitties!!! I have no plans...other than getting ready for my Saturday company. Have a good time with your friends.

Anonymous said...

I am going to see Minerva and grandkids after work today at noon then go home around dinner time and am thinking about joining Tony & Mercatie downtown to watch the fireworks but it is very cold here today so I may stay in my warm house and go upstairs and watch the fireworks from the upstairs bedroom! Happy New Year!!!
Joyce