Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow Day

 DSCN0199

This is Jim making a path for me, from his driveway to my door.

DSCN0200

The finished product.   

DSCN0195 

So, this is about 12-14 inches of snow on top of the garbage can.

DSCN0196

Manley in the ‘new snow’.

DSCN0198

This is the same view I took of the beginning of the snow storm yesterday.  There use to be rocks here.  Where did they go??

So, my snow day was filled with shoveling, taking my flat tire from the van to the tire place to be fixed, then more shoveling, then drinks and hot tub with the kids.  We had lots of fun and enjoyed our time together. 

I have off tomorrow and will have to dig my van out and get a tire put on.  I actually will get some sort of  tire put on the van so I can take it down to Peerless Tyres to get the studs put on and park it by the garage.  All for a few brownies!

A good day was had by all!!! 

No comments: