Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stars

Good news! I got a gift certificate from Walgreens today. It was for when a customer entered a survey and mentioned me by name because of the good service I had given her. It is very nice to be appreciated. I have to go on the Walgreens computer and activate it. Then I'll find out how much it is for. They usually issue them for about $20.00.

Monday we broke our daily record of 269 scripts in 14 hours. Monday we did 284 scripts and today we had 200 by the time I left at 5:30. Talk about sore feet, legs and fingers! Today was Sierra's last day and now on to working by myself most days before they hire some person to be trained. Oh Joy!!! Not my favorite thing to do, but they have computer training first and then we slowly work them in on checking people out and taking in new scripts...........

One of the pharmacists from the Cortez Walgreens (where I trained) is coming over to work a long weekend in another week or so. Victoria may stay at my place instead of driving 45 miles back and forth. We should have fun going out for supper, even if she doesn't stay over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try not to work too hard!!! Sounds like you guys are really busy! Have a good day. Joyce

Jacque. said...

ohboy, you will be one tired girl! But, on the bright side, your days will go by really fast! Congrats on the certificate!

dexmangoldens said...

Jacque--they will go by fast, then I have sat. and sun. off!!!! Thanks, and I already spent the $25. on misc. that I needed.
Joyce--We are getting busier becasue of the summer people and all of those who forget their meds at home.