Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busy, Busy Weekend

Good evening!!! Have been quite busy the last couple days.

Friday I got to work with a pharmacist that helped train me when I first started at Walgreens and drove to Cortez for 2 and 1/2 months. (75 miles away)
Terry now has 3 kids and is working some overtime at our store. She will be working Monday also, so get to spend more time with her.

Saturday was quite the busy day. I got up early, fed my animals... and drove up to Jeff's and took Mattie and Jazzie for a long walk. Then I came home and started on my list of things to get done:
Mow lawn, weed flowers, pick up dog piles, cleaned my place, grocery shopping, laundry, clean bathroom, dishes, litter box, garbage, change bed, water lawn, fill pond.

And while doing all of this I also took care of Gary's dog, Ollie and Misty.
I also went up to Jeff's at least 4 times yesterday to let the dogs out of their crates and romp around.
By suppertime I was pooped and sat and read for quite awhile.

Today, after letting out and walking Mattie and Jazzie, I cleaned the boys place for my landlord for a house showing tomorrow morning, Then Gary came to pick the dogs up and I had a fairly quite afternoon and watched the Nascar Race and talked with the neighbors for a bit.

This evening I watched American Gangster which I thought was really good. Alittle slow in some spots, but it was well worth it.
Going to go up to let Mattie and Jazzie out one more time and then off to bed.

Tomorrow I work 9 - 5:30 and still have to let M & J out before and after work. At least Manley is glad to get rid of Gary's dogs today. He slept and snored for a while this afternoon.

Hope y'all had a good weekend.

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Did you like American Gangster? Denzel is in that, right? I did NOT like it. huh. How are you doing with your stitchery? I'm on vacation this week...will be in EC Thursday. Keep on keepin' busy!

Anonymous said...

I have seen American Gangster also and like it. Glad to hear you are keeping busy!!! Don't want you to have a chance to sit down and relax!!! LOL
Joyce

dexmangoldens said...

Jacque and Joyce:
American Gangster was a more subtle role for Denzel, but of course I like 99% of the movies he's in anyway. Relax?? What's that?
Stitchery:got the border done and going to do some tonight.